Now for just $14.99 at aescripts !!
Pre-Compose Geek is an Adobe After Effects script that pre-composes your shots, automatically trimming and naming them based on your selected prefix. It also places each pre-comp in a dedicated folder, adds handles and places a digital cut and has even more features.
Full Feature List
- Pre-composes layers and trims pre-comps
- Names pre-comps by given prefix
- Places each pre-comp in a dedicated folder within a master comp folder
- Places overlapping layers within one pre-comp
- Adds handles and places a digital cut above the composition for comparing your editing
- Creates an info layer displaying the shot/scene name, number of frames and duration
Choose all or some layers
Each pre-comp in a dedicated folder
Places a digital cut above the composition for comparing your editing
Displaying shot/scene name, number of frames and duration
Friendly user interface